Support Services for Victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault - Open Heart Advocates
Open Heart Advocates
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides confidential crisis intervention and emotional support to all victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, teen dating violence, human trafficking and other victims of crime and trauma.
Support services provided include the following:
- 24 hours/7 days a week crisis hotline and counseling
- Information and referrals
- Protective Order assistance and safety planning
- Personal advocacy and support
- Judicial advocacy
- Follow-up counseling
- Community education and prevention services
- Teen violence prevention program
Call for more information or to make an appointment. Appointments are preferred but not required.
Latinx advocates are available.
Individuals experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, human trafficking and other forms of crime who are needing support.