Community Resources (Broadway St) - Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Broadway St - Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers advocacy to individuals in the following ways:
- Application assistance for permanent housing, benefits, permanent resident cards
- Short-term case management
- Referrals to community treatment programs
- Payeeship referrals
- Basic hygiene products
Call for information or walk in to sign up for a same-day appointment during the following times:
- Monday mornings, walk in between 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. to sign up for a same-day appointment between 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Monday afternoons, walk in between 12:30 p.m. - 1 p.m. to sign up for a same-day appointment between 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tuesday mornings, walk in between 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. to sign up for a same-day appointment between 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Individuals and couples without children who are homeless, or who have low or no income and are at-risk of becoming homeless.