- Emergency rent payment assistance (once per year)
- Emergency electric, gas, and water payment assistance
- Prescription payment assistance (once per year)
- Parenting information and referrals
- Child care referrals and education
- New child care provider trainings
- Certified application assistance site (Medicaid, CHP+ enrollment)
- "Dollars Works 2" personal finance workshops
- "Getting Ahead In A Just Getting By World" 15 week class on ending poverty
- "Partners in Parenting"
- Community Garden Program
- Mentor Volunteer Program
- Colorado Driver's License and ID Vouchers
- Colorado Birth Certificate Vouchers
Call or walk in for more information.
For financial assistance, must provide proof of bill or expense.
Mentor Volunteer Program: Training is offered throughout the year and is comprised of three sessions for three hours each (9 total hours for completion).